The construction industry is experiencing a wave of automation – from walk-through scanning to integrated design with Building Information Modelling.
At NavAbility, we’re working with Industri4 to reinvent how that raw data is transformed from disparate scans into actionable information.
Transforming Discarded Data into Design Optimization
Surveying is an essential, but costly, process. At present, the data is primarily used for immediate goals and cursory visualization.
Imagine if that data:
- Automatically streamed into a protected cloud system
- Seamlessly aligned with all the previous scans and was converted into a single holistic map of the construction site
- Provided a continuously-updated map that minimized the cost of surveying from various sensor platforms to give a comprehensive operational view of your project
- Detected actionable anomalies that were fed back into your design software
The NavAbility cloud provides these features, ready to use.
We are looking for partners in the construction and Built Environment industry to build this into disruptive customer solutions.
If you’re in surveying or design and you’re looking for an immediate way to provide additional customer value while cutting costs, reach out to us at email@example.com!
- Dig deeper in Application Example: Construction
- Read our cutting-edge journal paper on this topic Multimodal Navigation-Affordance Matching for SLAM
- Try our 5-minute Getting Started example natively in the cloud!